Home     About Me     My Pinterest

Friday, March 29, 2013

Crock Pot Paleo Pepperoncini Beef

  This has become my new favorite meal option, and it's TOTALLY paleo! I guarantee your mouth will be watering when you smell this cooking. It has a bit of a spice to it, but not overpowering at all (and I don't like spicy).

   I pared my beef with a large salad. Grilled asparagus, fresh tomato, and some apple with it would be delicious as well! Enjoy!


Crock Pot Paleo Pepperoncini Beef

1 medium/large beef roast
2-3 TBS. Olive Oil
Salt
Pepper
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 32oz. jar pepperoncinis (use all of it's liquid as well)

  1) Brown roast in skillet with the olive oil. Cover roast with pepper and salt.
  2) Place Roast in crock pot. Place minched garlic on roast and spread on top.
  3) De-seed pepperoncinis, chop and place in crock pot with roast. Pour liquid from pepperoncinis into crock pot.
  4) Cook on low for 8-10 hours 

No comments:

Post a Comment