Home     About Me     My Pinterest

Friday, February 22, 2013

:: Two Things I Love :: Disability and Trekking ::



    In just one week, a group of adventurous souls will set out for the Mt. Everest Base Camp...one of the teams members has Downs Syndrome. The name of their trek is Trek4TEF. Though I'm not going to be on the trip, but wish that I could be, I will for sure be praying for their protection and safety.I first learned about this trip through a post on Facebook by the Director of Global Outreach from The Master's College (my college) who will be going on the trek. I was immediately intrigued and excited! Be in prayer for this team that 1) they would reach 100% of their financial goal 2) for safety as they Trek and 3) That the Lord's name would be proclaimed through this.


  I thought I'd share with you a video about their upcoming adventure.




1 comment: