Home     About Me     My Pinterest

Thursday, February 14, 2013

{{Day of Love}} ~ A Godly Example of Love

 
 
 
   Dearest Friend,
 No matter your relationship statues, remember that you are {{LoVeD}} by the best Valentine, Christ <3 <3 Happy Valentine's Day <3 <3
 
 




**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~




     <3 Today as I was making breakfast, my {{sweet}} dad came over and set a card on the counter next to me and told me Happy Valentine's Day. It was to most precious act of thoughtfullness I recieved all day, and it almost brought me to tears. I will forever be thankful for this man in my life who raised me to love my Lord, respect my mom, and listen to what other's have to say before responding. Even in my signleness, God has provided me with a great blessing, my dad. May the man who I someday marry have the same desires as my own father to follow after God, be an example of biblical masculinity and have the ability to admit when he is wrong. <3

1 comment: